Recipe by Lauren4372
I got this from Kraft, and changed the raspberries to strawberries because I like them better. It is a chocolate filled delite. I like to use Anna's Chocolate Mint wafers for the crumb crust, but you can use what ever cookie you like.
- 8 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons strawberry jam, divided (I use sugar-free)
- 1 chocolate crumb crust
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- MICROWAVE chocolate and whipping cream in medium bowl on HIGH 2 minute or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every minute. Beat with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add 2 tablespoons of the jam; mix well.
- POUR into crust; cover. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- ARRANGE strawberries on top of pie. Microwave remaining 1/4 cup jam and the water in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir until well blended. Brush over strawberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.