Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
These cups are cute and delicious! Prep time does not include chilling time...
- 1⁄2 lb semisweet dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, pureed and strained
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- Place the chocolate in a bowl, and stand over a bowl of hot water to melt.
- Use to coat thinly the insides of 8 paper muffin cases.
- Chill to set and re-coat with remaining chocolate.
- Chill, then peel off the paper.
- Whip the cream until it holds its shape, then gradually beat in the strawberry puree and sugar.
- Place in a pastry bag fitted with a medium star tip.
- Place the sliced strawberries at the bottom of each chocolate cup and pipe a swirl of strawberry cream on top.
This is very yummy and ou're right they're very cute!! THAnks!!