Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious, Rich, perfect for Passover.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 cup cake crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- grease pan.
- mix all ingredients together.
- bake for 35 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
How to have your cake and eat it, too! Seriously, these brownies are delicious! I had baked a fudge cake some time ago, and only used one layer, freezing the other. That is what I used to make these brownies. So they were definitely triple chocolate! And the addition of the strawberries is fantastic. Thnx for sharing your recipe, joycooklove. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0