Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
300 Best Chocolate Recipes Makes 12
Make and share this Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Filling: in a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and strawberry jam. Set aside.
- Batter: in medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In large bowl, whisk together sour cream, sugar, butter and eggs until smooth. Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups. Make an indentation in each. Fill with 1 teaspoon of the chocolate strawberry filling.
- Bake at 375 for 22-24 minutes.