Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
300 Best Chocolate Recipes Makes 12
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry jam
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Filling: in a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and strawberry jam. Set aside.
- Batter: in medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In large bowl, whisk together sour cream, sugar, butter and eggs until smooth. Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups. Make an indentation in each. Fill with 1 teaspoon of the chocolate strawberry filling.
- Bake at 375 for 22-24 minutes.