Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cheesecake S'mores recipe from Food.com.
- 4 keebler chocolate graham crackers, split in half
- 4 marshmallows (regular size, not miniature)
- 2 tablespoons soft strawberry cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- For each S'more, top 1 Keebler® Chocolate Graham half with 1 marshmallow.
- Place on paper towel or microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 seconds or until marshmallow begins to puff.
- Top with second Graham half, spread with 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese and 1/2 tablespoon chocolate chips; press slightly. Let stand 15 to 20 seconds.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Yummy! Nice change from the regular s'mores. :) I love the strawberry flavor! I used regular graham crackers though (low-fat) and low-fat strawberry cream cheese.