Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Original by Sally Wise, ABC Radio, adapted to my tastes. Brilliant with seafood. Posting for safe keeping, as it must be a Tasmanian thing, since Ive searched the net several times looking for a recipe, and this is the only one Ive ever come across
- Place all ingredients into large pot.
- Bring to the boil, stirring.
- Boil on medium heat 45 minutes.
- If desired, run a hand blender/ stick mixer through to smooth out texture.
- Simmer til desired consistency - usually not very thick.
- Allow to stand for 10 mins, then pour into warm, sterilised bottles and seal immediately.