1 hr 20 mins
Chef #321688's Note:
Original by Sally Wise, ABC Radio, adapted to my tastes. Brilliant with seafood. Posting for safe keeping, as it must be a Tasmanian thing, since Ive searched the net several times looking for a recipe, and this is the only one Ive ever come across
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into large pot.
- 2Bring to the boil, stirring.
- 3Boil on medium heat 45 minutes.
- 4If desired, run a hand blender/ stick mixer through to smooth out texture.
- 5Simmer til desired consistency - usually not very thick.
- 6Allow to stand for 10 mins, then pour into warm, sterilised bottles and seal immediately.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Chilli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (3252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2271.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4693.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 558.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 530.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g