Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was sent to me in a recipe chain letter exchange. Its a great square for a summer potluck or for coffee on the deck.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine (melted)
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 cups white mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream or 1⁄2 pint Dream Whip
- Combine the wafer crumbs and melted butter, firmly patting into a 9"square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Stir in milk, strawberries and marshmallows.
- Fold in whipped cream or dream whip.
- Pour over crust and chill for 2 hours or until firm.