Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From EAGLE BRAND a refreshing summer dessert.
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers)
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries, thawed and mashed
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- In small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch square pan or 12 X 7-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water; stir in condensed milk and strawberries.
- Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until set.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.