Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good summer time dessert!!
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 1 cup cream (whipped)
- Mix wafer crumbs with butter.Press onto a 9x13 pan and chill.
- In a large bowl,add boiling water to jello.Stir untill dissolved.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and strawberries.Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Pour onto chilled crumbs in pan. Chill for 2 hours.