Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Needs to chill 4 hours.
Top Review by Derf
mmm loved it, a unique chicken salad; a very pleasant combination of flavours and soo refreshing! I needed something I could put together in the morning to finish at supper time, this was lovely after marinating all day, love the freshness of the strawberries and the almond crunch. The mint really made it fresh and the aroma was wonderful! Thanks for posting I will be making it again.
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced of fresh mint
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and celery.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together mayo, lemon juice, mint, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Pour over chicken and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Right before serving, fold in strawberries and almonds.