1/4 Photos of Strawberry Chicken Salad
Needs to chill 4 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and celery.
- 2In a smaller bowl, mix together mayo, lemon juice, mint, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
- 3Pour over chicken and toss to coat.
- 4Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 5Right before serving, fold in strawberries and almonds.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.7
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 103.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: