Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple, you wouldnt think these ingredients would taste very good together but it makes for a really yummy refreshing summer salad.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup salted almond
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Lightly toss salad dressing with salad using two forks.
- Serve over lettuce leaves.
This was delicious, but a little too much mayo (and I cut down slightly on the mayo). I salted my chicken while cooking it, so I added pecans rather than salted almonds.