- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chutney
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (more if you like a strong curry taste)
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, add the first 5 ingredients; stir to mix well.
- Add in the chicken, walnuts, celery, and grapes; stir to mix; season with additional salt/pepper if desired.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Right before ready to serve, add the sliced strawberries; toss gently.
- Place lettuce leaves on individual plates; top with salad mixture; serve.