1/1 Photo of Strawberry Cheesecake Torte
A delicious light torte.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package one-step angel food cake mix
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with ungreased parchment paper. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 24-26 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Sprinkle sugar over a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Immediately invert cake onto baking sheet. Gently peel off parchment paper; cool completely.
- 2Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in jam until melted. With a fork, poke cake at 1/2-in. intervals. Brush with gelatin mixture; chill for 10 minutes.
- 3In a bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and lemon juice. Add whipped topping and pudding mix; whisk well. Reserve 1 cup. Place remaining pudding mixture in a pastry bag with a large star tip.
- 4Trim edges of cake. Cut widthwise into three equal rectangles; place one on serving plate. Spread 1/2 cup reserved pudding mixture in center. Pipe pudding mixture around top edge of cake. Repeat with second cake layer. Top with remaining cake layer. Pipe pudding mixture along top edges. Fill center with fruit. Sprinkle with lemon peel. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheesecake Torte
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 360.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix