1/11 Photos of Strawberry Cheesecake Tarts
Delicious, impressive looking little tarts! You can use any type of berry you want, just make sure you use the same type of preserves as berries. Adapted from Oregon Strawberry Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and lemon peel in small bowl.
- 2Beat until smooth.
- 3Spread evenly into tart shells.
- 4Top with sliced strawberries, pressing into cream cheese mixture slightly.
- 5Refrigerate about 4 hours.
- 6Before serving, spread the strawberry preserves evenly over the filling.
- 7*Optional: Drizzle melted chocolate over top!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheesecake Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (3781 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1362.1
- Calories from Fat 640
- Total Fat 71.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 1471.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 173.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 105.2 g
- Protein 12.0 g