Recipe by Chef Luny
I was craving cheesecake and I wanted lots! So I decided to make them in to squares. 20 yummy squares! Easy to do and perfect for a party! This was my first cheesecake making experience! They were all gone 3 days in my house and tasted even better next day!
Top Review by Bay Laurel
I am never using store bought graham cracker crust again. I loved the buttery flavor of this crust combined with the yummy cheese cake and fresh supreme stawberry topping (#112757) that I made to go on top. This is a dangerous recipe if you are trying not to eat a whole pan of cheese cake.
- 4 (250 g) packages light cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 (540 ml) can strawberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix up the 1/2 cup melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until there are no dry crumbs left. In a 9x13 pan, pat the graham cracker crumbs down firmly. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile as that is baking, In a large bowl whip up the cream cheese, add in sugar, maple syrup, 1/4 cup butter and vanilla. Add in one egg at a time and whip with electric hand mixer until all eggs are well blended.
- Take the graham cracker crust out of the oven. Place and spread evenly the cream cheese mixture and bake for 1 hour. You will want to check 30 minutes in and 15 minutes after. At 40 minutes it looks done but the middle is still raw. Dont be afraid to have darker edges, you'll not burn the cheesecake.
- Once the cheesecake filling is cooked. Chill for 3-5 hours. Then pour the pie filling over and spread evenly. Cut into squares once done!