Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Rachael Ray's August magazine. She used regular cream cheese.
Make and share this Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- Using a blender, mix the boiling water, sugar and lemon peel until the sugar is dissolved, about 15 seconds.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Add the frozen strawberries and blend on high speed until slushy, about 30 seconds.
This is delicioius. I haven't change a thing (except that I used the zest of 1 lemon). It's not too sweet, it's perfect. Thanks Redsie. Made for 123 hit wonders
Oh Redsie! I'm so glad I made this recipe! It was truly AMAZING. I mean, comeon' strawberry cheesecake in a cup! Made in mere minutes! I think I may be making this a little too often from now on!! SOOOO GOOD! Thank you so much for posting! Made for Photo Tag.
Boy, how can you not love this smoothie, epecially if you enjoy cheesecake! It's not something I'd want every day, but the recipe is certainly worth keeping around for a special occasion! VERY, VERY NICE! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game]