Recipe by internetnut
It's not the same as a cheesecake - but it has that flavor. You can substite other fruit such as raspberries, banana, etc. I love to set it in the freezer for awhile and get it not quite frozen, but with ice crystals in it. This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 3 ice cubes, crushed
- 6 ounces water or 6 ounces nonfat milk
- 4 frozen strawberries (no sugar added or syrup)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 scoop vanilla, protein drink (1 serving)