Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Dessert for my husband on recipe night. He really likes this!
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup milk, vitamin D
- 2 teaspoons jello cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 5 vanilla cream-filled sandwich style cookies
- 1 cup ice cube
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend on high until mixed well.
- Serve immediately or chill in the freezer for a short time.
- May be better if the cheesecake mix has time to gel, haven't had the opportunity to wait & see. It gets eaten too fast.