Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strawberries, bananas and cheesecake flavored pudding ... this would be a great picnic or potluck recipe.
- 340.19 g whipped topping
- 96.38 g package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 (510.29 g) package strawberry yogurt
- 453.59 g fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
- miniature marshmallow (add just before serving)
- Thaw whipped topping and in a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder. Let this set up in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Wash and slice strawberries. You can add strawberries to salad or wait to add them with sliced bananas and marshmallows just before serving. Keep refrigerated.
I made this for a church picnic and for a Friday night family night fruit salad. Along with our Ravioli Lasagna. It was a HUGE hit. it was so simple and fast to make. even my special needs son was able to get a thrill in helping me make this. Everyone at church was asking for this recipe. It allowed for me to keep with the fresh fruits we needed for nutrition but also a fun part at the the same time. Great and amazing compromise favorite. This will definitely be a make again favorite in my house and a recipe I will pass on to my daughter in her homemade cookbook binder we are making her for her soon graduation.
I made this last weekend for a cookout and it was a huge hit! I added a little lemon juice over the sliced bananas before adding them to the mix to keep them from browning and it worked great! Thanks!
My only problem with this recipe was deciding whether to call it a side dish or a desert but I decided to call it a desert when I dressed it up a little. I had a partial bag of white chocolate chip that I cut up and added and I finished it off with vanilla wafers as a garnish on top. Huge success!