Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strawberries, bananas and cheesecake flavored pudding ... this would be a great picnic or potluck recipe.
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 (6 ounce) packages strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
- miniature marshmallow (add just before serving)
- Thaw whipped topping and in a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder. Let this set up in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Wash and slice strawberries. You can add strawberries to salad or wait to add them with sliced bananas and marshmallows just before serving. Keep refrigerated.
This was a really great recipe. My kids loved it. I decided to add half a can of crushed pineapple instead of banana and it was amazing. I do think that it would be better whipped as opposed to just folded.
So delicious! ! I could have nearly doubled the fruit, but I used what I had. I added blueberries and left out the marshmallows. Brought it to work and had numerous requests for the recipe.! I will make it again!!
I made this for a church picnic and for a Friday night family night fruit salad. Along with our Ravioli Lasagna. It was a HUGE hit. it was so simple and fast to make. even my special needs son was able to get a thrill in helping me make this. Everyone at church was asking for this recipe. It allowed for me to keep with the fresh fruits we needed for nutrition but also a fun part at the the same time. Great and amazing compromise favorite. This will definitely be a make again favorite in my house and a recipe I will pass on to my daughter in her homemade cookbook binder we are making her for her soon graduation.