Recipe by Pinay0618
Strawberries, bananas and cheesecake flavored pudding ... this would be a great picnic or potluck recipe.
Top Review by Stephanie M.
This was a really great recipe. My kids loved it. I decided to add half a can of crushed pineapple instead of banana and it was amazing. I do think that it would be better whipped as opposed to just folded.
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 (6 ounce) packages strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
- miniature marshmallow (add just before serving)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw whipped topping and in a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder. Let this set up in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Wash and slice strawberries. You can add strawberries to salad or wait to add them with sliced bananas and marshmallows just before serving. Keep refrigerated.