Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Thank Linda Roth for sharing this recipe. Really nice to serve at showers.
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen, sweetened strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, at room temp
- 1⁄2 cup cream of coconut
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- strawberry slices (for Garnish)
- In a blender combine strawberries, cream cheese and cream of coconut.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a punch bowl.
- Stir in milk.
- Spoon small scoops of ice cream into the punch.
- Garnish glasses with strawberry slices.
Great taste, but very thick. I would suggest adding some lemon-lime soda or ginger ale to thin it out a little and to give it some fizz.
Excellent! Excellent! I served this punch at my daughter's FIRST birthday party. Everyone absolutely LOVED it! There was not a drop of punch left in the punch bowl! Thank you so much for posting! Delicious!