Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This great pie will have everyone yearning for Spring.
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberry pie filling or 1 1⁄2 cups cherry pie filling or 1 1⁄2 cups red raspberry pie filling, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) keebler graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- Gently spread 1/2 cup of pie filling in crust.
- In large bowl beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.) Whisk in whipped topping. Spread over pie filling in crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
- Spoon remaining pie filling on top. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.