This is like a homemade cheesecake on a large sugar cookie! This is so good. Made it last night and just had to share the recipe. I'm pretty sure I got this out of a Taste Of Home cookbook. I did add a little jelly to the cream cheese mixture because I don't really like cream cheese and it was so good that way. The time does not include cooling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11. Cream together margarine and 1/2 cup sugar. Beat for two minutes. Beat in egg and extracts.
- 22. Combine flour, baking powder and salkt. Gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 33. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Then, on a floured surface, roll doll into a 13-in circle.
- 44. Transfer to pizza pan (the recipe says ungreased but I used Pam).
- 55. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 - 22 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- 66. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Spread over crust. Slice two cups of the strawberries and arrange sliced strawberries on top.
- 77. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and crushed berries until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. (It wouldn't boil for me, I just cooked it for about 5 minutes until it was nice and thick). Cool slightly. Spoon over strawberries.
- 88. Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheesecake Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 260.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g