Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The perfect dessert for a sunny day. I have made this recipe with other fruit (blueberries, raspberries) and they have turned out great. And it's so Easy to make, you won't regret making this pie!! Enjoy
- 170.09 g 9-inch graham cracker crusts
- 158.51 ml carnation fat-free evaporated milk
- 226.79 g package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml grated lemon, rind of
- 354.88-473.18 ml halved fresh strawberries
- 44.37 ml strawberry jelly, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender (I use a mixer), cover.
- Blend until smooth, Pour into crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Arrange strawberries on top of pie; drizzle with jelly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Need to add a bit of actual lemon juice. Added more crust too. Yum!!!
What a great easy dessert for summer! I used frozen strawberries to top it with. We all enjoyed this!
This main cheesecake recipe is something I've been searching for for years. I tasted on like this a long, long time ago and haven't found anything like it since. I was always thinking "this is good, but not as good" until now. Thank you for allowing me to love cheesecake again.