Recipe by Anna P.
The perfect dessert for a sunny day. I have made this recipe with other fruit (blueberries, raspberries) and they have turned out great. And it's so Easy to make, you won't regret making this pie!! Enjoy
- 170.09 g 9-inch graham cracker crusts
- 158.51 ml carnation fat-free evaporated milk
- 226.79 g package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml grated lemon, rind of
- 354.88-473.18 ml halved fresh strawberries
- 44.37 ml strawberry jelly, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender (I use a mixer), cover.
- Blend until smooth, Pour into crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Arrange strawberries on top of pie; drizzle with jelly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.