Recipe by Anna P.
The perfect dessert for a sunny day. I have made this recipe with other fruit (blueberries, raspberries) and they have turned out great. And it's so Easy to make, you won't regret making this pie!! Enjoy
- 1 (6 ounce) 9-inch graham cracker crusts
- 2⁄3 cup carnation fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender (I use a mixer), cover.
- Blend until smooth, Pour into crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Arrange strawberries on top of pie; drizzle with jelly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.