Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy cheesecake pie - low calorie version
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 (12 3/4 ounce) jar sugar-free strawberry jam
- In a large bowl beat milk, pudding mix and lemon peel with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick.) Whisk in half of the whipped topping. Carefully spread half of this mixture in crust.
- Spoon about 2/3 of the strawberry preserves over the pudding mixture. Top with the remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set. Top with remaining strawberry preserves and whipped topping.
- Store in refrigerator.