- 9 inches graham cracker crumb crust, prepared
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender, cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Arrange strawberries on top of pie, drizzle with jelly. Refrigerate well before serving.