Recipe by Redsie
From Taste of Home. Will try it with light cream cheese and light vanilla pudding!!
- 473.18 ml sliced fresh strawberries
- 59.14 ml chopped almonds, toasted
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 473.18 ml cold milk, divided
- 96.38 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries, almonds and sugar. Pour into crust.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually add 1/2 cup of milk. Add pudding mix and remaining milk. Beat for 1 minute or until blended; pour over strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.