Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home. Will try it with light cream cheese and light vanilla pudding!!
Make and share this Strawberry Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries, almonds and sugar. Pour into crust.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually add 1/2 cup of milk. Add pudding mix and remaining milk. Beat for 1 minute or until blended; pour over strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.