Recipe by Vseward Chef-V
This is an inexpensive & fast and delicious dessert that I make and it is always the hit of the party. Great for summer daze, the fresh strawberries are kept shiny with a fruit-sweetened glaze.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust (6 ounces)
- 2⁄3 cup nestle carnation fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Arrange strawberries on top of pie; drizzle with jelly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.