Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A trimmed down light dessert.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 1 (12 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar substitute and sugar. Beat in vanilla. Add egg and egg substitute; beat until blended.
- Place each vanilla wafer flat side down in a foil-lined muffin cup. Fill with cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350* for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour (centers will sink slightly.) Spoon filling into the center of each cheesecake. Store in the refrigerator.