- 1 pint strawberry, stemmed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons currant jelly or 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened (or regular)
- 3 tablespoons skim milk or 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup light whipped topping (or regular)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, toss strawberries with jelly or sugar; cover and set aside.
- In mixer bowl, beat cheese, milk, juice and sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon 2 tbsp crumbs into each of four 8 to 10 ounce stemmed glasses; top each with about 1/4 cup of the strawberries, 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture, then the remaining crumbs and strawberries, dividing equally.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours.