Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
I found this on the kraft website.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups fruit juice, of any choice (apple, orange, etc)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4c. sugar on medium speed.
- Add fruit juice; mix until blended.
- Gently stir in berries and cool whip.
- Pour over pie crust.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Let stand for 15minutes before slicing.
- Serves 12.