Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Excellent for springtime brunches and parties when strawberries are at their freshest. Lower fat products can be substituted. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
Top Review by Ppaperdoll
I made this for 'Zaar tag tonight and my son and I loved it. (My daughter wasn't so much, but she doesn't like fruit as much as we do.) I think this dip is fabulous, not just for its taste, but also for its versatility. It would be great on a buffet table with sliced fruit, but equally good piped on pound cake, or in little star shapes inside strawberries. You could also spread it on bagels, and top with sliced bananas, or strawberries. Thanks Lvs to cook!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, strawberries, sugar, sour cream, liqueur, and vanilla in a blender or food processor until very smooth.
- Pour into bowl, cover, and chill at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your choice of dippers such as fresh strawberries, pineapple, chocolate or vanilla pound cake cubes, waffle cookies, or assorted chocolates.