Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is heavenly! It tastes almost like the real thing only its a slushie drink with tapioca pearls. Note: Large tapioca pearl can be purchased at asian grocery stores. Extra wide straws can be purchased here real cheap. www.bubbleteacanada.com
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese frosting
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk or 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bag frozen strawberries
- 4 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 1 cup ice (16 oz)
- 2 tablespoons sugar syrup
- 2 -4 tablespoons prepared tapioca
- Whisk cream cheese frosting into milk and set aside.
- Place thawed frozens strawberries into food processor along with splenda and process until smooth.
- Crush ice in blender until partially crushed.
- Add liquids and blend on highest setting until all ice cubes are crushed.
- Place tapioca into a tall glass and pour blended mixture over pearls. Serve with bubble tea straw and enjoy!