1/1 Photo of Strawberry Cheesecake Bon Bons
These are dainty little dessert treats that can be whipped up in a jiffy. Make for two for a romantic dessert, or spend the day making a batch for a dinner party. :) We created these treats from Absolutely the Best New York Cheesecake (Gluten-Free). If you use a cheesecake that has a graham cracker crust, you can use that for the graham cracker crumbs and just add the sweet biscuits to that. For more chocolate flavor, after you put the crumb mixture on the strawberries, dip the bottoms in chocolate coating and allow to firm up. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plain sweet biscuits, crumbled (such as the insides of a donut)
- 1 slice ny cheesecake, divided (recommended Absolutely the Best New York Cheesecake (Gluten-Free))
- 6 large strawberries
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge syrup
- 1Mix graham cracker crumbs, biscuit crumbs, and 3 Tbsp of the cheesecake and set aside. Hull the strawberries from the bottom (opposite the leaves) and set aside. NOTE: A potato peeler works great!
- 2Place remaining cheesecake (without crumbs) into a pastry bag. Fill strawberries with cheese filling, then smear the bottoms of strawberries with the crumb mixture.
- 3Drizzle hot fudge syrup over strawberries. Serve immediately or cover tray with plastic wrap and refrigerate till needed later that day.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheesecake Bon Bons
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g