Recipe by Phammy
Not your normal cheesecake bites with cream cheese and graham cracker crust. This is simple, sweet, and delicious! I use fresh strawberries and stuff them with a cream cheese and marshmallow puff mixture and top it off with crushed graham crackers. You will not disappoint!
- fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 8 ounces puff marshmallow jars
- crushed graham cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- cut out centers of strawberries and place them on a paper towel to absorb moisture.
- Mix whipped cream cheese and puff marshmallow together and place in pastry bag (or large zip lock bag with edge cut).
- Fill strawberries with mixture and dip into crushed graham crackers.
- Use extra filling and graham crackers as garnish.