Recipe by Mimadoll
Cheesecake morsels that are just enough to satisfy any sweet tooth! With no baking involved!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (regular or fat-free)
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 44 medium strawberries, whole
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy, set aside.
- Using a paring knife, hollow out the top of each strawberry to a depth of approximately 3/4 an inch. Gently fill each with cream cheese mixture using a pastry bag just slightly above the tops. Place them on a cookie sheets as you do this.
- Once all of the strawberries are filled, dip each top into the graham cracker crumbs and place back onto the cookie sheets.
- Place the cookie sheets into the refrigerator and leave them for a few hours or over night to completely chill.