Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Love cheesecake? Make bars that start with an easy sugar cookie mix.
Make and share this Strawberry Cheesecake Bars (Cookie Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- 17 1⁄2 ounces betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry all-fruit spread
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, flour and 1 egg until soft dough forms.
- Press evenly in pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 2 eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread evenly over crust in pan.
- Place spreadable fruit in small resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag.
- Cut off tiny corner of bag.
- Squeeze spreadable fruit in 3 lines the length of the pan.
- Use knife to pull spread from side to side through cream cheese mixture at 1-inch intervals.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until filling is set.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- For bars, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Awesome! Couldn't get enough of it.
I made these for DH last night for his after work snack and I woke up this morning to half the pan gone! He loved these! Thanks!