2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Love cheesecake? Make bars that start with an easy sugar cookie mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, flour and 1 egg until soft dough forms.
- 4Press evenly in pan.
- 5Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 6Cool 15 minutes.
- 7In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 2 eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 8Spread evenly over crust in pan.
- 9Place spreadable fruit in small resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag.
- 10Cut off tiny corner of bag.
- 11Squeeze spreadable fruit in 3 lines the length of the pan.
- 12Use knife to pull spread from side to side through cream cheese mixture at 1-inch intervals.
- 13Bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until filling is set.
- 14Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- 15For bars, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
- 16Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheesecake Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 69.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix
strawberry all-fruit spread