Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
Love cheesecake? Make bars that start with an easy sugar cookie mix.
Make and share this Strawberry Cheesecake Bars (Cookie Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, flour and 1 egg until soft dough forms.
- Press evenly in pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 2 eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread evenly over crust in pan.
- Place spreadable fruit in small resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag.
- Cut off tiny corner of bag.
- Squeeze spreadable fruit in 3 lines the length of the pan.
- Use knife to pull spread from side to side through cream cheese mixture at 1-inch intervals.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until filling is set.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- For bars, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Awesome! Couldn't get enough of it.
I made these for DH last night for his after work snack and I woke up this morning to half the pan gone! He loved these! Thanks!