2 hrs 45 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs and brown sugar. Stir in melted butter.
- 3Press the mixture firmly into bottom and up sides of a 10-inch spring form pan.
- 4Bake for 8 minutes and let the crust cool completely before spreading the pie filling over it.
- 6Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 7Wrap the outside of a 10 inch springform pan with foil.
- 8Place the cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a mixing bowl and cream until light and fluffy.
- 9Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape bowl.
- 10With an electric mixer on low speed, mix melted white chocolate into cream cheese mixture.
- 11Keeping electric mixer on low, slowly beat in the vanilla and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Blend well.
- 12Pour mixture into the prepared springform pan.
- 13Place cheesecake pan in a water bath filled with warm water.
- 14Bake 70 minutes, or until center of the cheesecake is just firm.
- 15Cool at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 16Refrigerate until set before removing from pan.
- 18Mash 1/3 cup of the strawberries.
- 19Add approximately 1/2 cup of water to the mashed strawberries.
- 20In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch, add berry liquid and maple syrup.
- 21Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens, boil 1 minute.
- 22Stir in the rest of the strawberries and cool to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 822.1
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 217.3 mg
- Sodium 524.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 56.9 g
- Protein 10.9 g