Recipe by Spencer #2
This came from our local newspaper. I have not tried it but it sounds good on a hot summer day.
- 1 large graham cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice, plus extra for coating the glass
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce fat-free vanilla coffee creamer
- 1 fresh strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl. Place 1-2 tablespoons of lime juice in a second shallow bowl.
- Overturn a martini glass and dunk the rim first in the lime juice, then in the crumbs to coat the rim. Set the glass aside.
- In a blender, combine the 1/2 oz. of lime juice with vodka, vanilla syrup, coffee creamer, strawberry and ice. Blend on high for 1 minute or until smooth.