Top Review by Baby Kato
What a wonderful cheesecake recipe Fouzia Parkar. We really enjoyed this simple cheesecake, it was perfect, great flavor and awesome textures. I garnished with homemade strawberry preserves. Thank you so much for sharing this treat.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 15 -20 strawberries, cut lengthwise
Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 cup graham cracker square, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter ("or" little less)
Directions See How It's Made
- for the crust, combine all the crust ingredients and press down firmly into a 9" spring form pie tin.
- In a bowl, blend together cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Add the eggs, mix well.
- Pour this batter into the pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degree F until center is almost set about 40 minutes.
- refrigerate for 3 hours.
- before serving, decorate with strawberry slices.