1/10 Photos of Strawberry Cheesecake
4 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Very good recipe....My 12 year old daughter said to send her a piece, since I have not made it in a while
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 19 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemons, rind of, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Crust: stir together graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- 2Mix in butter thoroughly and press into a 9" springform pan.
- 3Bake 10 minutes.
- 4Cool Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees Filling: beat cream cheese in large mixing bowl.
- 5Gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
- 6Add lemon peel and vanilla Beat in eggs one at a time. Pour into shell.
- 7Bake 1 hour or until center is firm.
- 8Cool to room temperature and then spread with the strawberry glaze. Chill 3 hours.
- 9Glaze: blend sugar and cornstarch together in a small saucepan.
- 10Stir in water and strawberries.
- 11Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and boils.
- 12Boil and stir for 1 minute. Cool thoroughly before spreading over cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.2
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 95.9 mg
- Sodium 246.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: