1/2 Photos of Strawberry Cheese Sweet Rolls
Just started making breads this year and found this great recipe. You will not be disappointed. Prep time does not include time for dough to rise. It varies but usually about an hour and a half total for both rises.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Lit it sit for 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in milk and sugar.
- 4Add two cups flour, beating until smooth.
- 5Mix in enough remaining flour to form soft dough.
- 6On a floured board, knead dough until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- 7Place dough in a greased large bowl, turning greased side up.
- 8Cover with wax paper and place in a warm place to double in bulk (about one hour).
- 9Punch dough down and spread on a floured surface into a 7 X 12 inch rectangle.
- 10Spread with cream cheese to within one inch from edges.
- 11Spread strawberry jam on top of cream cheese.
- 12Starting with long edge close to you, roll dough with filling to opposite side, forming a long roll.
- 13Cut into 12 one-ince pieces.
- 14Slightly pinch one cut side closed and place into a greased muffin tin, pinched side down.
- 15Brush rolls with beaten egg.
- 16Cover with wax paper and let rise for 30 minutes.
- 17Heat oven to 350°F.
- 18Brush rolls with beaten egg again and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 19Let cool for a few minutes, then loosen edges of rolls with a small metal spatula. Remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheese Sweet Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1564 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 82.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g