We always had this at my grandparents on Christmas Eve. A coworker of mine, brought this into work a couple of years ago, and I got this recipe from her. It tastes just like I remember. It's just one of those recipes for me, that brings back memories of childhood. Plus I think it tastes pretty darn good. Cook time includes refrigeration time.
- Combine all the ingrdients except preserves in a food processor or electic mixer.
- Mix thoroughly and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Scoop mixture onto a platter.
- Use your hands to mold mixture into a ring formation.
- Spread strawberry preserves in the center of ring.
- Serve with buttery crackers.