1/1 Photo of Strawberry Cheese Ring
3 hrs 10 mins
We always had this at my grandparents on Christmas Eve. A coworker of mine, brought this into work a couple of years ago, and I got this recipe from her. It tastes just like I remember. It's just one of those recipes for me, that brings back memories of childhood. Plus I think it tastes pretty darn good. Cook time includes refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingrdients except preserves in a food processor or electic mixer.
- 2Mix thoroughly and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- 3Scoop mixture onto a platter.
- 4Use your hands to mold mixture into a ring formation.
- 5Spread strawberry preserves in the center of ring.
- 6Serve with buttery crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheese Ring
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 160.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: