Recipe by Lisa in Oregon
I have made this lots of times and it is so good! It's a perfect dessert.
Top Review by Sky Hostess
This was wonderful! Light and refreshing on a warm summer night and so easy to make. A perfect dessert. I used fresh strawberries - I pulled out 10 oz from a 1 lb pkg and I sliced them and I put 1 Tbsp of sugar on them along with a couple of Tbsp of water to make a syrup. Came out perfect. The only thing I would do different next time is use the entire 1 lb pkg of strawberries! Another thing I might do next time is use a chocolate crust. Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries in syrup (thawed)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened (I used regular)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix strawberries and marshmallows in a large sauce pan, cook over low heat, stirring until marshmallows are melted.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla and salt, beat with a electric mixer until smooth.
- Add marshmallows mixture, mix well.
- Pour into prepared crust (careful it will spill over) chill for 4 hours.
- Top with whipped topping before serving.