Recipe by MISSJ1978
This is one of my favorite summertime desserts. i get the strawberries out of the strawberry patch at my parents' house.
- 1 9 in. baked pastry shells or 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 (16 ounce) packageprepared strawberry glaze, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- pour into prepared pastry shell.
- chill 3 hours or until set.
- top with strawberries and the desired amount of glaze.
- refrigerate leftovers.